welcome......

welcome to my blog...

Monday 21 November 2011

ABOUT MYSELF

My name is Siti Nur Aminah bt Abdul Razak. I was born on 29 october 1991 in Hospital Port Dickson. I come from Gemencheh, Negeri Sembilan. I live at Felda Bukit Rokan 73200 Gemencheh Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus. I am studying BBA (Hons) (Marketing) in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Kampus Bandaraya Melaka (KBM).
My father name is Abdul Razak bin Shamsudin. He was a military retires. My mother name is Daniah Binti Wawi. She was a full-time housewife. I have a 3 sister and 2 brother and 1 younger brothers. My sister’s name Nordinar bt Abdul Razak,Nur Sarah bt Abdul Razak and Siti Nur Baya bt Abdul Razak.. My brother’s name is Nurmohammad bin Abdul Razak,Nurul Ridzuan bin Abdul Razak and my youngest brothers name is Abdul Muizz bin Abdul Razak . I am very love them and they are my inspiration to succeed.
I started my education at SK Bukit Rokan beginning from the year 1997-2003. After completing primary school, I continued my studies at SMK Cochrane Kuala Lumpur. I went to school there from 2004-2008. After completing the Certificate Examination of Malaysia (SPM), I further my studies at SMK Dato’Mohd Taha Negeri Sembilan and take STPM. After completion of STPM, I continued studies at UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka in Bachelor Business Administration(Hons)(Marketing).
My hobby is reading novels. My favorite novel is a novel of religion and love. When I feel depressed, I will read the novel.I am a very concerned with  time and I was a timely. I will ensure that a person will not be waiting for me when I have an appointment, and I do not like when I had to wait for the person who made an appointment with me.
When I feel stressed due to the problems of education or otherwise, I will look at the mountains. This is because, although not able to solve the problem, the heart and my mind will be at peace.
I set up this blog is for assignment Information Technology In Business ( MGT417). I am more comfortable using Facebook to tell my friends about my activities. To all my readers, may enjoy reading my blog. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment